Monday 13 February 2012

First Ever Blog

Hi Fellow Bloggers and Readers,

This is my first blog and I just wanted to share a little bit about myself..
I am mad about scrapbooking. I don't give myself enough time to do any of the crafting things that I love. But I thought that if I created a blog it might encourage me to do it more regularly.

Some things I post will be activities, projects etc. and others might just be reposted or things that I've made/found from another persons blog.

Or I might just ramble on like I've done in this one.

I'm also planning my wedding for the end of next year so if I go a little wedding crazy with some of my projects, please do forgive.

Also, any suggestions on anything would be really appreciated :)

Thanks for reading Lovelies






Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time.
Thomas Merton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and ideas - the broth is never spoiled by too many cooks :)