Tuesday 29 January 2013

To Organise: Makeup

I honestly don't wear make up very much. But I have too much of it and not enough space for all of it.

I have wanted an organiser for a long time and found one at Target for $45. I personally think that is a ridiculous price so I looked around and found one at ikea.



The Godmorgon box only cost me $19.99 and has so many compartments that I could organise all my mascara's, eyeliners and makeup brushes together.
Not only is everything looking as good as it is supposed to when I apply it to my face, but it is also so easy to find when it is all organised neatly.

I seriously advise that anyone looking to organise their makeup drawer get in the car and rush to ikea to buy yourself the Godmorgon box with compartments!! You won't regret it

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and ideas - the broth is never spoiled by too many cooks :)