Monday 18 March 2013

Pinterest Challenge #1 - Chocolate Chip Cookies



Ok, so I am doing my Pinterest Challenges a little out of order, but is it any wonder that I wanted to bake the Chocolate Chip Cookies first?!


Here are my masterpieces

I needed to hide them in an old Ice Cream container to stop the boys from hoovering them up. They were amazing and will become a regular "sometimes" food haha

If anyone wants to join in on this culinary genius head over to Nat the Fat Rat's blog
And head over to Merrick's Art to check out Merrick's latest Pinterest Challenges and link up your own!
I am so glad I baked these cookies nomnomnomnom


Sisters Share It All: Pinterest Challenge


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and ideas - the broth is never spoiled by too many cooks :)